Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Meal Planning: The Planner

I was able to find a template for meal planning (yay!) and have been digging around for recipes.  I have decided to start my plan on Sunday, August 14, so I'll have the remainder of this week to plan.  Hopefully on Saturday and Sunday I can start to prepare some things for the week.  If anyone would like a copy of the meal planner, send me an email and I'll forward it along to you.

Any recipe suggestions?  What quick and easy things do you make for the work week?  I find trying to come up with things to make for lunch, other than sandwiches, is one of the hardest things ever.  I am so picky so it makes it that much harder for me.  By the time I get home from work, I am starving because I threw my sandwich out/didn't bother to make one.  I eat whatever is lying around (chips, crackers, etc), or I go through a drive-thru. 

I need help!! Suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment